1. The apartment is to be booked at least 3 days in advance before the arrival.
2. All the costs are in US$, per 1 night.
3. Upon booking the customer must send the deposit equal to 1 night cost (preferably by Western Union). This deposit is included into the total charge for the apartment rental. The deposit is not refundable if apartment booking is cancelled.
4. Early check in (before 9 a.m.) and late check out (after 11 a.m.) are paid in accordance to the rate of 50% of cost per night. The customer should inform of the arrival and departure time in advance.
5. Visa support, airport transfer and registration services if needed are paid in advance along with the apartment rental deposit.
6. Deposits for airport transfers and registration fee are fully refunded if cancelled any time before the check-in date. If these services are cancelled after the check-in date, a refund will not be
7. Visa support fees will not be refunded if the apartment reservation is cancelled at any time for any reason whatsoever.
8. In case of any damage caused by the customer or his guests to the apartment’s interior during the time of the customer’s stay at the apartment, the compensation for such damage is covered by the customer.
9. The long-distance and international phone calls and Internet usage fees are to be paid additionally by the customer.